What’s MING Labs? Digital design agency? Business design consultancy? Service design partner? We can keep coming up with three-word descriptors, but it’s kind of hard to put eight years of work into a three-word descriptor. So let’s talk about what we do: MING Labs helps companies change their processes and workflows, introducing best design practices to the B2B settings. There are fancy terms for this such as digital transformation and business enablement, but we’re opting for more straightforward ones. In fact, design is the core of our work. With offices in Berlin, Munich, New York, Singapore, Shanghai and Suzhou we like to think we’re a truly global company. And as it happens, our clients include digital innovation and transformation units from some of the most reputable brands globally, including BASF, BMW, BOSCH, Lufthansa, Mann+Hummel, Munich Re, Siemens, Schneider Electric, UTC and many more.
MING Labs is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our Singapore studio. In this position, you’ll play an active role in mentoring and developing our local UX Design team as well as in building and cultivating client relationships. Within our interdisciplinary teams, you’ll be responsible for delivering user experiences that make users’ lives a little better. We appreciate designers who think deeply think deeply about people and processes, not just pixels, and embrace collaboration and feedback. If this sounds like you — amazing, we’d definitely like to hear from you!
- Own and execute all phases of the UX design process including research, frameworking (e.g., personas, customer journeys, etc.), concept ideation, information architecture, user flows, sketching, wireframing, prototyping, usability testing and implementation
- Develop a great user experience for a variety of products and services (web and app) for our clients
- Mentor and enable our UX designers in our UX design methodology and support their growth and learning process. Of course, you’ll also support designers to bring best-in-class user experiences to our clients
- Work closely with our cross-functional teams to ensure the highest level of quality in design and production
- Propose and facilitate Design Thinking and UX-focused workshops with stakeholders, clients, users and external vendors
- Provide feedback and help to develop a diverse team of talented UX designers
- Collaborate with business development activities of the Singapore studio